Friday, February 7, 2014

Introduction to blog

Hey guys my name is Layne Woodall and I am 14 years old and I go to Auburn Junior High School in the great state of Alabama. I am in 9th grade and I am interested in wrestling and hunting. One of my favorite types of hunting is deer hunting. I do it a lot and I enjoy it. When I was about 9 years old my dad taught me about managing deer. I was really interested and I fell in love with it. That’s what this blog is going to be about is deer management. I will talk about how to go into a piece of land and in 4 or 5 years you can have big bucks. I will talk about the laws and some stories of my hunts and I may video some hunts so you can get the feel of it and see if you are interested. I will talk about how the react to the moon and weather. By the time of next season you will know about deer hunting and management.

No comments:

Post a Comment